China Guangzhou International Food and Beverage Trade Fair
12 - 14 September 2013
This major international F&B trade fair is to be held in September 2013 in the rapidly growing Guangdong province of China. It provides an opportunity for New Zealand Food & Beverage companies to make business connections and get "on the ground" experience in the Pearl River Delta - the fastest growing province in China with GDP growth of 13%pa and a total GDP of a staggering US$2 trillion.
Those with existing relationships in Southern China should also benefit and be able to raise their profiles by supporting their contacts/distributors.
This is the first trade fair in Guangzhou to focus on international B2B opportunities in the F&B sector (including food processing).
It represents a good opportunity for these reasons:
- It is away from the main international business targets of Shanghai and Beijing but is a region responsible for 25% of China's total imports
- It is targeted at identifying business partners
- It is organised by two top international trade fair organisers - Worldex (ICCNZ member) and Fiera Milano, with the impressive show support services they can bring (freight forwarding, accommodation etc)
- It is very competitively priced - US$250/m2 for stand space as compared to US$395/ m2 for Food & Hotel China
- It is aligned with the NZ Inc China strategy to double 2 way goods trade by 2015
If you are interested in the limited spaces in the show available for NZ companies or want further information please contact:
Ph: (03) 337 1920